Nov 25, 2010

Save a Turkey, Eat Crabs

Its been amazing few months here on the blog and over on our FB page. I thought that with it being Thanksgiving Day, I would make a list of things I am thankful for in the Deadliest Catch world.



(Bear with me, I'm not good at serious posts)

1. First and foremost, I am thankful for our FB friends. Aidin and I say this a lot, but we mean it with every fiber of our beings. We've made some amazing friendships, supported, and been supported by, some great people. I try not to let my personal life get involved with the Ode2DC FB page, but when it does, you are all there to support me and give me words of encouragement, or great ideas when I hit a road bump. There are days Aidin can't get ahold of me, and she needs a "pick me up" and you are all there to give her cyber hugs.


2. I am thankful for the captains, the deckhands/greenhorns, and the production crews for inspiring me everyday. Their hard work and determination provides me with a "Dammit, I can do this" attitude everyday. This year has been tough emotionally for me, and there are days that I struggle with getting out of bed, or being a good parent, but then I think of Deadliest Catch and I know that I can persevere too. I hold my head up, and I get stronger everyday because of their dedication.



3. Last, but most certainly not least is my bestie Aidin. I poke fun at her, drive her batty, and give her a hard time, but my life would be dull without her. For 11 years she has been my everlasting cheerleader. Even when my judgmental attitude took me away from her, she always welcomed me back with open arms and a kick in the ass. We make each other better, and together, we tag team this crazy thing called Life. She truely is my Heterosexual Lifemate. BBKF!

So what are you thankful for?

Everyone have a safe, happy, and fulfilling Thanksgiving Day. We Love You!

*Shannon*

5 comments:

Keto Tone said...



vexgen keto diet
keto pure diet
gidae skincare reviews
purefit keto shark tank
keto viv

Keto Tone said...



vexgen keto diet
keto pure diet
gidae skincare reviews
purefit keto shark tank
keto viv

Keto Tone said...


Garcinia Market
keto bhb 800
puri hair reviews
keto tone reviews

rimastephen said...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORQaVLBGMM
https://animoto.com/play/1JfgTo4h70NB603xUFvYFQ
https://fitcareketo.yolasite.com/Keto-Burn-Xtreme.php
https://www.evensi.us/keto-burn-xtreme-rid-belly-fat/315712947



begger no said...



Rapid Tone Diet The PhysicalBodily ActivityExercise GuidelinesTipsPointers for AmericansPeopleIndividuals werehave beenhad been created by the OfficeWorkplace of DiseaseIllness Prevention and HealthWell being Promotion. Get the mostprobably the mostessentially the most out of your teamgroupstaffworkforcecrew with a Fitness Health First corporatecompany membership. From dedicateddevoted Freestyle areas and group workoutexercise studios to personalto non-publicto private trainingcoaching sessionsperiodsclasses, we offerwe provide a dynamic Fitness Health environmentsurroundingssettingatmosphere that keepsretains members motivated.OfferingProviding interactive and energetic sessionsperiodsclasses, Freestyle Group TrainingCoaching incorporates the latestthe newestthe most recent equipmentgeartools and trainededucatedskilled Fitness Health staffemployeesworkers. Hamilton HouseHome ClubMembership featuresoptions an all-new internationalworldwide freestyle trainingcoaching zone for movementmotion basedbased mostlyprimarily based trainingcoaching. Please visitgo to your nearest Fitness Health First for an assessmentevaluation to findto seek outto search out your idealbestperfectultimatesuperbexcellentvery bestsplendidideally suitedpreferrredsupreme membership plan and the subsequentthe nextthe following feepaymentchargeprice for the samefor a similar.
https://fitcareketo.com/rapid-tone-diet/