Jan 3, 2011

Fun with Pictures

Hehehe..Hello everyone. This is Aidin and I wanted to share a special picture of our Josh and Jake. If you've noticed I've been playing around on LunaPic and making lots of pictures of everyone. I could have showed this picture on facebook but then I thought "What the heck, why not play with it on the blog?" I mean come on...9 pictures (true they are colored and stuff) but it's still fun to look them 9 times. So here we go:






Jake: Hey Josh, you feel funny?
Josh: What do you mean?
Jake: I dont know. I feel like I have a split personality.
Josh: You need to stick to personality. I can't handle more then that.
Jake: Nah, I mean, I feel like I'm being watched and split up. I think i need help.
Josh whispers: You got that right.
Jake: What?
Josh: Nothing man.

No comments: