Feb 20, 2011

We Reached Our Goal!

Yay! Thank you to everyone who friended us on Facebook, or who referred friends over. We reached our goal of 700 friends. This is HUGE. Our original goal was 700 friends by September, and here it is FEBRUARY! A complete 7 months early!

So as a reward, Aidin and I made 2 vlogs Friday night (before we actually reached 700 lol. I had faith!) I apologize that the first video loses sound on the last 2 minutes. I don't know what happened, and I couldn't fix it. We were talking about Aidin's Aidin-isms (words she makes up). I'm sure we will talk about them again in future vlogs.

So without further ado....



and....! 10 Things You Didn't Know About Aidin and Shannon!



Again, thank you soooo much for all of the love and support you give to us every single day. You are all amazing, and we love you all very much!

*Shannon*

No comments: