May 18, 2011

Missing on Deadliest Catch: F/V Northwestern

I don't actually mind how Discovery has Season 7 set up with certain boats every episode, but of course I missed seeing the Northwestern. So to keep that amazing boat in mind, I chose Mr. Sig Hansen for today's Hump Day pic.


I prefer my Sig with facial hair, like when he's been up for three days with no sleep, but alas, I couldn't find such a picture on such short notice. (I literally remember Hump Day was today like five minutes ago. Crisis averted!)

*Shannon*

(May I make a note here? I was actually going to choose Adam from the Kodiak for today's pic, but after how he acted on yesterday's episode, I changed my mind.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

although there is one Hansen brother I like more than the other two - I will take this Hansen brother - Thank you for brightening my day :)

Margrita said...

NICE HUMP DAY PICTURE. THANKS FOR SHARING I'M WITH YOU ON THE BEARD BUT THIS IS NICE...

Kimi said...

definitely prefer my Norwegians scruffy. but Sig does clean up nice. Thanks for showing some love to the NW!