Mar 9, 2011

It's a Special Hump Day!

It seems Fate had a hand into today's Hump Day picture. My computer crashed last night as I was loading the picture I chose (no, I'm not telling you who it is) and I pretty much threw my hands up.

Then, while at work today, I get the call that my computer has been restored, so I made plans to post the picture this afternoon.

But Dee Hancock had a WAY better idea.

As a lot of you know, our very own Todd Herman is leaving in 2 days to start his new job as a crabber. So guess what?


Todd is our Hump Day pic of the week! Todd will be aboard the Lady Laura and we couldn't be prouder of him. Congrats Todd! We love you and we will miss you. Lots of luck and fair weather!

*Shannon*

4 comments:

Dee Hancock said...

Couldn't of picked a better hump!! Love you and good luck Todd!!!

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo " Hot Toddy " yay!!!! Be safe buddy !

Anonymous said...

LoVe Ya Toddles! Great Hump day pick!!! Be safe and hope you catch lots of crabs Todd! ;)
Jenny Lynn

Margrita said...

AWESOME GREAT HUMP DAY PIC. WISHING GREAT SUCCESS TO TODD