Mar 11, 2011

My Poke-A-Thon

So on March 10th at 5:30 PM EST I asked everyone to poke me on our Facebook page Odeto DeadliestCatch. Here's the results.

After 10 minutes we had 11 pokes
After 1 hour we had 32 pokes
After 2 hours we had 62 pokes
At 8PM we had 78 pokes
At 9AM EST on March 11th we had 94 pokes
When the Poke-A-Thon closed we had 111 pokes.

It took me 10 minutes and 6 seconds to poke everyone back.

The reason I did this was mainly I was bored and I wanted something fun to do on FB so I figured let start poking people...mainly me.

I want to thank Shannon Wright for starting off our Poke-A-Thon. Also thanks to Dakotah Jane for making my innocent game into something dirty. But hell it was funny.

So there you go something fun I came up with for our Deadliest Catch friends to do together on Facebook.

*Aidin*

No comments: