Sep 6, 2010

Coming Soon...

It's been a few days since Aidin and I have updated this blog and we apologize, but we've both been battling a 72 hour stomach bug and dealing with some personal stuff at the same time.

So while this might not be a traditional update, I figure I would let you know some of our plans for this blog as soon as we feel better:

1) Aidin is currently reading the Time Bandit's book and she will review it when she's done. I just finished North by Northwestern, and will review that soon.

2) I'm rewatching all of the Deadliest Catch seasons on DVD. (I'm pretty sure this is my 5th time.) I've got quotes and a few tidbits coming soon.

3) Aidin is trying to piece together a video for the Time Bandit and the Wizard respectively. Since she's sick, this has taken a back burner and she is reading the TB book cross eyed. (Don't tell her I told you that)

4) Since I'm rewatching the DC seasons, I'm getting together a Deadliest Catch Drinking Game, one for each season. Oh, yeah, tons of fun.

5) More Fun with Captions and Word Play pictures

So thats what's happening, or about to happen. Thanks everyone for your patience and for making this blog a success. Everyday I check the hit counter and I marvel at the numbers!

Have a happy Labor Day!
*Shannon*

No comments: