May 16, 2011

An Auction for CFF

Ok so a few days ago I woke up with this idea. I ran it by Shannon and we had to get confirmation from CFF officals before we could talk to you about this.

So here I go. I woke up thinking it would be really cool if we did a massive auction for CFF. Shannon and I would pick a shirt for our www.cafepress.com/Ode2DC shoppe and then have everyone on our Odeto DeadliestCatch FaceBook Fan page bid on it with ALL proceeds going to CFF to help them.

I figured since a lot of us are going to CFF in September it would be nice to do something for them. The shirt has not been picked yet. The three I've been thinking of doing is either "This is bad. This is bad bad" The circle Bad Juju or Bering Sea Prison.

This is how it will work. I will figure out a way to do an auction (probably do something on ebay) and you guys bid on the shirt. Yes I'm aware that you might be paying more for the shirt then it's worth but I'm hoping because this money isn't going to Shannon or myself you guys would help out CFF and possible help make it worth while.

I also figured that if anyone has questions; like if this is real and if the money will really be going to CFF then please feel free to ask Ron Williams aka Dungeness Ron on FB. Right now we're in the talking stage on how to do this. I would really like everyone to help and join a good cause.

Thanks. Please let me know what you think.
Aidin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea (like the circle jujushirt

Margrita said...

I LIKE IT AND I LIKE ALL 3 SHIRTS CAN'T WAIT TI BID ON THEM.