Oct 13, 2010

A Thank you...

I was sitting in my room thinking about the lose of our shop and another phrase came to mind. "Where catching crabs is a good thing." I know funny but that's not the reason for this post.

I wanted to express to everyone just how much we love all the feedback we get from our blog and on FaceBook. Because of you we have had over 1500 hits and met a lot of really cool people. We have start a trend with Hump Day pics and the opinion polls. I'm speaking for myself but I'm sure I can speak for Shannon too when I say thank you for making us this big. We started this blog as just something we could play with and have a place were we can express ourselves about this industry. I'm happy to know that we have been allowed to enter your homes and have kept up the what information we could for you to read.

Thank you for being here for us. I hope that by some chance we can meet a lot of you this coming year and if not we will always have FaceBook.

Aidin

No comments: