May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Its here! One year ago today Aidin and I started this blog. Wow this thing has become a beast! So I thought to myself, since this past year has been so amazing, why not take a look back to see how far we've come? Everyone! To the Time Machine!

(pardon my lameless, I'm on day 3 of little to no sleep. ha.)

My very first post, where I promptly became a liar. Good Times.

My Intentions

Yeah, I'm sure I promised that this blog wouldn't be a squealing fangirly mess, but alas, Hump Days have dominated our blog.

Ah, yes, the burning questions I find myself asking:

How Green Are You?

Woot! Our first meet and greet!

Three Men and Pincher's Crabs

Was it Chevy that had the theme some "Like a Rock"? Man I need to start reading Car and Driver magazine.

Back Up, It's Always A Good Idea

Once upon a time, I wrote a letter to the captains and crews, and I cried while writing it. Because I'm lame. I already told you this.

A Letter of Farewell

Oh yeah, the time Aidin and I tried to be ninjas and Edgar caught us!

This Ain't No BullShit

This was a nightmare. No really. It was horrible.

Something is Extremely Wrong Here

Wow its been a crazy year. What was your favoriate Ode2DC moment?

Thank you to everyone for your love and support! Hope to see you around!

*Shannon*

No comments: